Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Poe

Poe...
Poe
Poe
Poe.
You suffered so much sorrow, which led to many interesting literature works of today. I couldn't imagine losing basically my whole family. I'd probably be a bit crazy per say. But your pieces express your mourning, pain, and forlorn-ing. And my rhyming has failed, so I'll end that tale, and continue with my regular adoring. 
Now that I have failed at writing a "Poe"m ...that was bad. Anyway, Poe has a unique writing style. He really knows how to create a nice flow. Although, I thought the beginning of "The Fall of the House of Usher" was not really scary, and then BAM! There's paranormal activity 5. But I do wonder if all his pieces are gloomy and eerie? I guess death weighed so heavily on his mind that he couldn't even imagine going to a happy place anymore-thus, no happy endings. His work will always be remembered, however. And if I ever need to put someone-or be put-in a bad mood, then I know where to turn.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you're one those writers that like to write like they are talking to the reader. Pretty neat. I also like how you expressed your feelings about Poe. But in my opinion, you could have included some biography about Poe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cute, the little jokes and everything you included were entertaining. The connection to specific stories and how he felt about death would have been nice, since you did start talking about how much death he did have to deal with. It was just really generalized to Poe, but overall it included great thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your "Poe"m pun! I agree with the statement of how everything he writes is erie and death-trodden, but hey, when life gives you dead family members, make depressing stories.

    ReplyDelete